[mythtv-users] PVR-350 capture test problem (strange horizontal lines)

Dan Werner dan_mythtv at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 01:07:57 EDT 2004

Well, I guess I should have tried some more width and height options.  From some advice at the shspvr.com forum, I tried width=640, height=480, and it works...perfect video!

Now, my question becomes: am I going to lose something when I start using TV-out (video quality?) by not having the full NTSC width and height?  Is it worth trying to figure out how to get 720x480?

Shaul Kedem <shaul.kedem at gmail.com> wrote:
What version of the driver are you using?

I had a similiar problem with the gentoo ivtv package (0.1.9 or
something) and it is solved now in 0.1.10

Try the ivtv forums, someone posted a link to a patch which works (10o)