[mythtv-users] Ugly TV Capture/Blank LiveTV with PVR-250

Benjamin Carlisle bcarlisle at 24oz.com
Sun Aug 8 11:25:46 EDT 2004

Here is the output of my modprobe tveeprom:

tvee: Hauppauge: model=32032, rev=B326, serial#=7194195
tvee: tuner=Temic 4036FY5 (idx=26, type=8)
tvee: tuner fmt=NTSC(M) (eeprom=0x08, v4l2=0x00001000)
tvee: audio_processor=MSP3440 (type=11)

I tried changing my ivtv option "tuner=39" to "tuner=8" and I did get some
channel audio, but the video was static. Is this the correct type?

Thanks for the help...