[mythtv-users] PNY GeForce4 MX440-8x AGP w/S-video for $19.99 + S/Hafter rebate

Harry Orenstein holists at v92net.com
Sat Aug 7 22:04:47 EDT 2004

On Saturday 07 August 2004 01:51 pm, johnny at fishcounts.com wrote:
> Be very very scared of any rebates dealing with tigerdirect. Especially
> when the rebate is more than the card is worth itself!
>

> Johnny Lee

The rebate is through PNY.  I bought the same card (though 4X) awhile back and
have had no problems with it and had no unreasonable delay with the rebate.
So far as I am concerned this is a great card and works as well as any other
with MythTV.  The only downside with TigerDirect is that the shipping is a
bit high if all you want to get is the video card (maybe $10?).  Otherwise,
go for it!

-- Harry O.