[mythtv-users] no audio with bt878

Tyler Whitney kc8nsb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 05:12:20 EDT 2004

Sorry to bombard you with messages but i'm getting excited.  If you
didn't already know when  i get 2/3 to 3/4 a signal on the 'record'
meter, all i get i static. i get static in all apps.  Now when i
enable mixing ( i have about what it mixes) i get 3-4 tick marks but
no static. However, i still have no tv audio.

Thanks for putting up with me