[mythtv-users] mythDVD ripping problem - audio not syncronized

u235sentinel at comcast.net u235sentinel at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 14:01:07 EDT 2004

The audio is out of sync.
Video and Audio themselves look and sound fine, just the timing goes bad
  as the movie progresses.  I didn't think it was a playback issue
because this occurs on multiple players and other avi's are fine, but I
will try and investigate a little more.

ken

---

I've seen this before usually because the system I am using is really low end.  Sorry for jumping into the middle of this thread.  Just a thought.  I'm still experimenting myself with DVD ripping/transcoding.  I need to upgrade my system before it works correctly I'm thinking :-)