[mythtv-users] mythDVD ripping problem - audio not synchronized

Ken Schutte kschutte at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 5 11:08:41 EDT 2004

The audio is out of sync.
Video and Audio themselves look and sound fine, just the timing goes bad
  as the movie progresses.  I didn't think it was a playback issue
because this occurs on multiple players and other avi's are fine, but I
will try and investigate a little more.

ken