[mythtv-users] myththemes

Ole Heine Kvernenes ole.kvernenes at kj.uib.no
Thu Aug 5 05:44:25 EDT 2004

Is there someway I can change the themes of mythtv without starting the
frontend or setup or anything? That is changing a setup file or something.
The thing is it says it can't find theme sleek.
I have copied sleek to it's right folder but it seems to need to be called
"sleek 8263-4837 something. Its those numbers i dont know. The numbers in
the example is picked randomly and has nothing to do with mythtv.
I just cant't start myth!
I would highly appreciate any help

--
discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."' - Isaac Asimov