[mythtv-users] Mysql Query question..

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Wed Apr 14 09:34:30 EDT 2004

Okay,
I am working on exporting my TV show to DVD and have a quick question. I
am assuming that all TV Show data is stored in the MYSQL database since
you see the show info and not the .NUV file name inside of MythTV. With
that said, what table is that information stored on or more importantly,
what is a quick command line query of SQL using the NUV file name to get
the information out of SQL??? I am going to attempt to script most of
the DVD export process and am willing to share it but need this info to
start.

Thanks,
Bryan