[mythtv-users] Changed hostname, now Mythweb doesn't work...

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Mon Apr 12 01:38:02 EDT 2004

I recently changed my hostname from the default 'localhost.localdomain' to
something a bit more descriptive. I followed the steps in the Mythtv.org
documenatation to do this, and believe everything went smoothly. However,
whenever the httpd service tries to start now, it fails. I edited my
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file and declared ServerName to be mythfront:80.
Now it does not give me an error about not being able to determine the
server's domain name, but it still fails to load. Does anyone have any
ideas? I'm sure its just an Apache configuration problem somewhere.

Nate Thompson