[mythtv-users] PVR350 TV Out and DVD

Michael Howell michael.howell at cox.net
Sat Apr 3 17:41:47 EST 2004

All,
I am usng the PVR350 TV out.  It works great for watching TV and Recording
TV but does not work well for playing videos and DVDs.  I have serched the
archives but it is not clear to me if I need to apply the ivtv mplayer patch
(even when trying to use Xine).  Can someone offer some advice as to what us
PVR350 TV out users can do to make our DVD experience better - and if it is
applying an ivtv patch, can someone point us to some directions - I am
having trouble getting clraity as to which patch to apply and how to apply
it.

Thanks,
Mike