[mythtv-users] PVR-250 OEM "Freestyle" on E-Bay

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Tue Sep 30 17:26:05 EDT 2003

Hehe...I must start thinking globally ;)

Being in the video production biz, I personally know that PAL is a better
format than NTSC...but I have been programmed as a consumer to kind of
ignore the functionality of NTSC/PAL when purchasing my consumer goods.

All that aside, it looks like you guys and gals may have reason to smile:

http://www.hauppauge.com/html/wintvpvr250_datasheet.htm

Granted this is for the retail version, but since they are always quoted as
being technically the same, the PAL spec should work on the Freestyle..

I say SHOULD, but cannot verify this even when I receive them so the
question should go to the community at large.