[mythtv-users] RE: Burning to SVCD from nuv works with latest NERO.

A Listman listman1 at baysidenetworks.com
Tue Sep 30 00:18:14 EDT 2003

It definately works - the recoding is slow... but it does work.

I simply copy the nuv file I want to burn to SVCD to my PC then use the
Express mode in Nero to add the file to an SVCD  project.  The audio and
video on the SVCD seems perfect to me and is definately in stereo etc.

I am trying to burn a DVD right now.  I won't know if it worked until
after the recode which will take at least 10 hours to finish.

I will move my DVD burner to the Linux box when / if DVD burning is
added to myth.  For now... Nero is my solution.

I use Myth 0.11 with a PVR-250 card.

Chris

>>> "Michael J. Sherman" <msherman at dsbox.com> 9/29/2003 10:13:05 AM

Chris,

So how did you get this working?  Can you please list, in detail, all
of
the software you had to install along with the script?  Which script
did
you use?  I simply cannot get any of it working.  The best I can get
now
is only an audio file, and a zero-size movie file.

Thanks!
-Mike

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer  |  Digital Sandbox, Inc.
"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who know binary