[mythtv-users] Installation problems

Tony Cihak tonyc00 at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 29 23:57:51 EDT 2003

I too had problems with apt, and finally bailed on it.  I got the ivtv
driver working by installing the RH 2.4.20-20.9 kernel using the howto
on Red Hat's website.  I then followed the steps for compiling the
driver in the FAQ and everything worked perfectly.

 http://ivtv.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html#_jump09a