[mythtv-users] Compile error

Murph Crusher MurphCrusher at gmx.de
Sun Sep 28 02:31:03 EDT 2003

hi, there

Ok, this time, I downloaded the 0.11. My system is SuSE 8.2 with an Athlon
XP 1800+.

After the ./configure i typed make. after about 10 lines it stopped telling
me that there is ne makefile in libs. I checked it out and saw that there
ware no makefiles in the subdirs at all. Normally the makefiles are created by
the configure script. But in this case it only deals with libavcodec as I
read. So how do I create these makefiles?

Murph