[mythtv-users] xine and xinerama?

Daniel Paessler paessler at gmx.de
Sat Sep 27 18:14:18 EDT 2003

does anyone use xine as the dvd-player? i would like to, because of the
dvd-menus working in xine. so, xine works generally, but it's behaviour
with xinerama is very strange to me.
if i set up xine to use xinerama, it stretches the picture over my two
screens, or if i configure it to explicit using the second screen, it
gets the right resolution for that screen (800x600), but display is @
800x600 on my first screen (1152x864). hard to describe, i hope, someone
understands the problem ;-)
so, how can i tell xine to use my second screen (TV) for output? mplayer
does it right, so xine should...

if anybody has a working .xinerc, please let me see...

thanks, daniel

--
email: daniel at paessler.org / phone: +49 3722 83884
fax: +49 89 244365117     / web: www.paessler.org