[mythtv-users] Front-panel controls for MythTV box?

Itai Tavor itai at iinet.net.au
Sat Sep 27 15:54:36 EDT 2003

thanks, Cedar and Jules. This looks like a great solution. I now have
three workable answers - the iPac, lcdproc-interfaced keypad, and my
own solution (in the best tradition of this list, I'm now able to
answer my own question :-) ) which is more complicated to build than
the first two, and is based on the controller interface of the ELMP
music player.

Now I just have to decide if I really want buttons... If I decide to do
it I'll report my success (or lack thereof) here.

Itai