[mythtv-users] Case question

David Meiser demeiser at csbsju.edu
Fri Sep 26 12:40:17 EDT 2003

RCA Jacks in front?  That would seem to be a function of the sound card,
and there are several cards out there which have RCA jacks.  I own an SB
Audigy Platinum (and love it), which have them.  And C-Media has started
including them on some of the on-board soundcards with higher-end
motherboards.  I haven't heard of any of these cards having headers for
the RCA jacks (C-Media does the RCA Jacks with some extra junk by way of
a unified header, from what I've seen).  The SB Audigy Platinum (which
is NOT cheap) is the only thing I've seen that has RCA Jacks in the
front (through the Live Drive).

Peace,
DAVE