[mythtv-users] We need a new release SOON...

Manuel Vazquez manuel at freddie.homelinux.com
Fri Sep 26 17:49:38 EDT 2003

Hi Albert,

mostly acknowledged. It can't be true...I built everything from scratch
with the released standard packages (not CVS) including the required 3rd
party software using every single character of the HowTo. But only
MythTV works with no add-ons. I am no programmer, but I think it might
be possible to make it easyer because, as you said, MythTV users get
more and more now. An end user just doesn't know how to use CVS or such
things...
Perhaps the developpers could join it all together to one package with a
configuration/setup tool?
Yes, I tried myself for a long time to get all running, but there is a
point when I just don't know how to manage it.
All together I know the programmers do their best and I apreciate their
work for MythTV. Already a great program!

Manuel