[mythtv-users] We need a new release SOON...

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 26 11:14:54 EDT 2003

This amount of problems being reported to this mailing list has skyrocketed
latetly (maybe just the problem to non-problem email ratio.)

Anyways, does anyone know if half of everyone else's problems are fixed in
CVS? Every day there's someone who can't get MythDVD to work. Similar deal
with MythMusic. Maybe this is because they both have the most external
dependencies on other programs.....

Maybe there's just more MythTV users now.

I don't know.

Anyways, when I have a feature that's broken (such as the advanced recording
screen for me), I'll troubleshoot it to hell on my end, and if I still can't
get it to work, I'll wait for the next release of MythTV to see if its
fixed.

Albert Santoni