[mythtv-users] Various hosings of my mythtv

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Sep 25 12:57:41 EDT 2003

Cable went out yesterday.  Got it restored, except that one coax cable
went bad.  During my troubleshooting attempts, I also managed to break
my channum database, apparently.  Ran setup and mythfilldatabase, then
found that my channels were in the form of "C12wb" instead of "12".  So
I ran a perl script posted in the archives and all is well.

Now I can't change channel. ;)

I replaced the changechannel script with a bash script that just prints
out a parameter count and the values sent to it.  It turns out that the
parameter list was empty.  In other words, my changechannel script
(whether I use the dct2000 one or the testing bash script) while
expecting a parameter, isn't getting one.  Where should I be checking to
chase this down?  I'm expecting that something in the database isn't
quite kosher...

	-I

--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME