[mythtv-users] Help with nuvexport to SVCD & others

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 13:55:25 EDT 2003

Hi,

Well, I've finally made good progress with nuvexport.  I can export to DivX
just great, and exporting to SVCD /seems/ to work, but... on any SVCD I've
created so far, the audio drops out after a few seconds.  I thought maybe it
was my DVD player, so I tried it in mplayer and got the following output:

	Too many video packets in the buffer: (3695 in 8389242 bytes).
	Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?
	For AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the -ni option.

Any pointers?  Should I turn down the bitrate, or something else?

Also, when I try to export to WMV, I get the following:

	Internal buffer inconsistency.  flushbits <> ResvSizeInternalBuffer
inconsistency.  flushbits <> (repeated many times).

Is this normal?  I have yet to let it proceed to see what the result is.

One last question: what bitrate does everyone recommend for 640x480 DivX?

TIA,

JAC