[mythtv-users] Black screen on one channel plus some other random comments

David Meiser demeiser at csbsju.edu
Wed Sep 24 16:48:06 EDT 2003

I was able to get mythtv up and running and I'm looking now to set up
the recording, but the problem is that I got to a college where they
rebroadcast Dish Network.  I've got a channel listing, and I can figure
out the Dish Network broadcast channels.  But, what I need is either a)
to get someone to add the college stations to the data source of MythTV
on the server side, or b) figure out how to parse the channels of the
dish network schedule and put it into the database on my local end.

Any recommendations?  Anyone had to do this before?

Peace,
DAVE