[mythtv-users] MythTV not getting program listings

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 09:40:12 EDT 2003

After blowing the database away one more time, and
re-running the MythTV setup program (which for some
reason, the main menu changed into a different
language temporarily), it works again.

Looks like Zap2It mucked around with things again (I
guess I can't really blame them, since we are scraping
their service).  Heck, TVGuide.com now requires you to
register even (they used to just give out their
listings over the web for free).

Thanks for the info.

-- Joe