[mythtv-users] Re: TV-Out: AITech Scan Converter vs CX2587x

Fred byq1iis02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:27:50 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 14:38, Fred wrote:
> I just ordered the Ultimate XP Pro.

I hooked up the Ultimate XP Pro scan converter using the Y.Cb.Cr outputs
to my standard definition TV and I like it.  It looks great.  It's
better than the GeForce3 with the Conexant CX25871 chip, no question
about it.  It's also much easier to get exactly the overscan setting I
want with it than it was with nvtv.

I can't figure out how to get an interlaced mode out of my nVidia card
so I can't speak to how well the Ultimate XP Pro handles that.

Fred