[mythtv-users] channels don't correspond exactly with tv_grab_na

Joe Schmidt joe_schmidt at nospammail.net
Mon Sep 22 18:49:47 EDT 2003

Hello,

Whenever I ran mythfilldatabase, it usually works almost perfectly,
except that some of the channels do not correspond correctly with the
numbers. For example, channel 10 is listed as the HomeShopping Network,
when in fact it is really showing WLIW. Channel 41, listed as Spike TV
is actually showing the Home Shopping Network. How can I specify that
for some channel numbers, a different channel's listing should be
retrieved?