[mythtv-users] Is it possible to edit your recording schedule?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Mon Sep 22 17:19:23 EDT 2003

Well it is possible, but it's not as obvious as you might expect.
Things is that in most places where you can see the "result" of your
schedule (fix conflicts, change rankings, EPG) you can actually hit 'I'
and there you can edit the entry again.

Personally I'd like a page where you can manage every aspect of all
scheduled programs (but I haven't yet come up with something that I
like).

Cheers,
 -Tako