[mythtv-users] re: Any luck with nuvexport/mythtranscode/ffmpeg problem?

Timothy Weaver Timothy.Weaver at at.redbull.com
Mon Sep 22 15:11:52 EDT 2003

I still get the lockups (with a reboot required) when it's running. I
tried:

1) Downgraded ffmpeg to 0.4.6 (even though 0.4.7 incorrectly reports itself
as 0.4.6).

then

2) Upgraded transcode to 0.6.10. This probably has nothing to do with it,
but I figured it was worth a shot.

ffmpeg seems to run longer but still locks up.