[mythtv-users] re: Any luck with nuvexport/mythtranscode/ffmpeg problem?

bdillahu at peachbush.com bdillahu at peachbush.com
Sun Sep 21 10:28:34 EDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 01:44:23PM +0100, gary dawes wrote:

> Motion is very jerky on the DVD player though, but I'm
> working on that.
>
> cheers
>
> gary

Don't know about it really, but a friend suggested it might be my DVD player
when I had this problem... I thought that odd, since it was a pretty decent
(not lowest end, etc.) machine... wound up getting another one free (special
promo offer for buying tires, of all things) and the new "cheap/free" on
seems to play the very same disk just fine... so... for what its worth, if
you have access to a different machine, might be worth a shot.