[mythtv-users] xScanDisplacement

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 23:54:54 EDT 2003

Jeremy,

I don't use a G400 anymore, but I did use one for a
bit, so I can try to help you out.

My first suggestion would be to try using the kernel
framebuffer drivers, rather than the Matrox
proprietary drivers (it sounds like that's what you're
using).  Using the kernel framebuffer drivers, I was
able to get the framebuffer to fill close to the
entire area of my TV set, with lots of
experimentation.

-- Joe

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=70854