[mythtv-users] Problem ajusting contrast/brightness/color

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Fri Sep 19 04:23:35 EDT 2003

It could also be a database problem.   I had the exact same thing happen
to me because I didn't have the proper brightness/etc set in the
database.  What happens is it tries to read the old value to change it,
but the old value is 0, so it updates it to 0+1.

Try this -

get your screen to go black, then exit mythtv
run xawtv, go to config screen and look at the
contrast/hue/brightness/etc... see if they're set to zero.  try
increasing them and see if it fixes it.

If that works, then try reinstalling your database.

Reza

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 10:38:00PM -0400, Bruce C.Dillahunty sent me this...