[mythtv-users] wintv pvr 250

David Schornak david at n1ib.com
Thu Sep 18 18:30:51 EDT 2003

anyone know or can point me in the right direction as how to set up my pvr
250 so that I can choose in mythtv to use the tuner input or the svideo
sound connection inputs.
I have been looking at the installs and nothing tells me how to set up both
sets of inputs. I have my digital cable box hooked up to the s-video and
sound inputs on the pvr 250. I am hoping to use the s-video and sound input
to get the channels above 80. along with a serial cable and to the serial
port on my shuttle sk41g to the serial port on my digital cable box
(dct2000). I just need an install script or how to do this any help.