[mythtv-users] v4l2

Lars Gullik Bjønnes larsbj at gullik.net
Thu Sep 18 00:58:08 EDT 2003

Are there any support in Myth for vl42 or is that an item on the todo
list?

The reason why I am asking is that I have a Terratec 600 card (saa7134
driver), that only have v4l2 drivers. The card work quite nicely with
xawtv and motv, but Myth seems to have problems. (similar problems
mplayer has, which does not have proper v4l2 support.)

Problems:
        - no sound
          sound work nicely with motv, both regular viewing and
          recording.
        - distored images (wrong colors almost like a negative)
        - unable to switch channels (that might be my setup..)

--
	Lgb