[mythtv-users] Composite1

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Wed Sep 17 14:46:33 EDT 2003

FWIW, If you're using a PVR-250 hardware encoder card, the capturing can be
as easy as "cat /dev/video0 > myfile.mpg" and then start your video source
(VHS tape, etc), assuming your video device is /dev/video0 and you've setup
the device properly with test_ioctl, which I won't go into right now.  At
least I use that for testing...  there's probably better or safer ways to do
it, but can't beat easy.

- Willy