[mythtv-users] Reporting CVS bugs

Will Dormann wd at pobox.com
Wed Sep 17 12:12:41 EDT 2003

At 09:02 AM 9/17/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>2. In Live TV, press UP or DOWN twice quickly (i.e. press up again before
>channel finishes changing). Frontend crashes. Don't know if it makes a
>difference but I'm using external channel changer.

I discussed this with Isaac on IRC.  Not sure when the fix is going to make
it into CVS, but you can make the change yourself.    In
NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp, line 209, change:
if (!actuallypaused)
to:
while (!actuallypaused)

Rather than waiting one second for the video to pause, this will make it
loop until the pause completes.  (Preventing the segfault)

-WD