[mythtv-users] ivtv mutes when recording in the background

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Tue Sep 16 23:20:08 EDT 2003

I have a PVR-250 and whenever MythTV records a program in the background,
It mutes the audio on the ivtv card until I run:

/usr/local/bin/test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1
sleep 3
/usr/local/bin/test_ioctl -v input=1,output=1

I can watch Live TV, go to the frontend and watch Live TV again and the
sound is fine. But as soon as something starts recording in the background,
sound gets muted.

What did I set wrong where?

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.