[mythtv-users] Composite1

Vaughan Famularo peppercorn at netspace.net.au
Wed Sep 17 10:09:24 EDT 2003

Hello again,

One thing I am is....... persistant. So, here I go again.

Can anyone help me set up Composite1 on my capture card to appear like a
channel on Mythtv??? So then I'll be able to record from Composite1. At
the moment I can watch from Composite1 but I cannot record.
Joseph Caputo suggested that I'll have to get into the Mysql database
"SOMEHOW" but I don't even know where to start.

Can someone get me heading in the right direction please??

Thanks