[mythtv-users] Composite1

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 11:14:26 EDT 2003

To record from a non-broadcast source (VCR, CCTV, etc) you need to set up a
dummy video source with at least 1 (dummy) channel and at least 1 program
entry (which you'll have to get into the database somehow after the video
source is set up) and bind that video source to the appropriate input (in
your case, Composite1).

-JAC