[mythtv-users] frontend seg faults

Sergio M. Ammirata ammirata at econointl.com
Mon Sep 15 15:15:14 EDT 2003

I have a pundit and am trying to turn de-interlacing on. However,
whenever I try it, mythfrontend seg faults.

Here is my cpu info:

/mnt/cdrom/root/dev/apps/mythtv-0.11/docs>cat /proc/cpuinfo

processor       : 0

vendor_id       : GenuineIntel

cpu family      : 15

model           : 2

model name      : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.40GHz

stepping        : 9

cpu MHz         : 2400.215

cache size      : 128 KB

fdiv_bug        : no

hlt_bug         : no

f00f_bug        : no

coma_bug        : no

fpu             : yes

fpu_exception   : yes

cpuid level     : 2

wp              : yes

flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm

bogomips        : 4784.12

I might be missing some libraries since this is a custom linux build.
Can someone tell me which libraries de-interlacing uses? Normal playback
works fine without it.

Thanks,

Sergio