[mythtv-users] Market for mythtv boxes?

David Schornak david at n1ib.com
Mon Sep 15 10:48:03 EDT 2003

when you get a bullet proof installation of Linux and mythtv that some one out there can't figure out how to mess up than myth is ready for the masses but for now it is still just a techie toy but it is getting better. I am still getting my myth box working and getting all the bugs worked out the couple I am dealing with is some sort of database error and the surround sound out of my sk41g and the commercial skip is all need to be fixed hopefully I will get these things sorted out.