[mythtv-users] Great, another jitter thread

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 15 08:19:42 EDT 2003

I've managed to reduce the time it takes for my system to jitter, but I
cannot make it completely go away. I've got it so that it jitters about once
every 10 minutes.... (pausing it for 2 seconds makes it go away)...

I also have the sneaky suspicion that changing the channel affects the
length before the jitter (either positively or negatively), or possible the
EPG might have something to do with it.