[mythtv-users] can't record a full movie...

and hons at rcn.com
Mon Sep 15 00:35:27 EDT 2003

I think someone else have had this problem, but couldn't find anything
in the archive so please excuse me if it's a tedious repeat.

I seem to be having a problem recording programs longer than ~1:30.....
the recording just ends and there are no messages in mythbackend.log or
messages.
Everything seems to be running (front/back/ivtv). However the file
stops growing even if the front end is telling me a recording is in
progress....

The recorded file was around 2.2GB and my ringbuffer was set to 5gb
will 50% fill, so my guess is that it might  have something to do with
this. Does the buffer have to be larger than the program?

I'm using epia m10k, pvr250-rev1, rh9, 2.4.20-8 with via drivers.

thanks
anders