[mythtv-users] Re:Could not find codec paramters problem with current CVS

Martin Smith martin at spamcop.net
Sun Sep 14 18:55:47 EDT 2003

> mpegps_read_packet is failing because find_start_code is failing because, I
> don't know yet

You beat me to it Dave - was waiting for a recording to finish.

I enabled the debug line in mpeg.c and I got this:

startcode=1ba pos=0x4
startcode=1bb pos=0x12
startcode=1e0 pos=0x24
... lots more startcode = 1e0 at various file positions
startcode=1ba pos=0x10fd4
... lots more startcode = 1e0 at various file positions
startcode=1c0 pos=0x1f0d4
startcode=ffffffff pos=0x37f70

And all I wanted to do this afternoon was sit down and watch some tele. Didn't
expect the Spanish Inquisition ...

Martin