[mythtv-users] commercial flagging unusually bad performance

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sun Sep 14 11:44:02 EDT 2003

I'm sorry I can't help you with this problem, but I was just wondering
if you sent the trace to the developer list? Here on the user list
people might ignore such a message but I would expect them to pay more
attention to it on the developer list.

I did check the commercial flagging code in CVS for you and there hasn't
been any changes for 2 months now, so I guess that doesn't have to do
anything with it.
Of course that still leaves the tiny possibility that the code just
fails because it has been compiled with debugging, who knows?.

Cheers,
 -Tako