[mythtv-users] HELP! Unable to compile MythDVD in Mandrake 9.1

David Wachs dbwmyth at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 23:57:10 EDT 2003

Got it!

Thanks guys.

I had to do an "updatedb" and then "locate libdvdread".  I then went through and manually deleted every occurance of dvdread, everywhere.  I then recompiled libdvdread and installed mythdvd.
There must've been old copies of files somewhere that weren't overwritten by the compile before, but the manual clean-up seemed to fix it.

Thanks
David