[mythtv-users] Anybody have a guide on installing mythweb in Redhat 9?

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Sat Sep 13 12:06:41 EDT 2003

I have redhat 9 and there are no apache 1.3 rpms available so Ihad to
compile from source.  I used the latest apace 1.3 and php 4.3.x though.
followed the installation for static mode in the install file of php.
the directories /www/* are created and I can run /www/bin/apachectl
start without problems (i.e. no complaint of error).  However, when I
access the webpage, there is nothing there.