[mythtv-users] FW: RCA DTV script

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Fri Sep 12 10:10:41 EDT 2003

Is this still available Dave?  I'm getting an "internal server error" on the
site.

For some reason the sony.pl script on http://tarek.2y.net/myth/ is what
worked for my receiver, I can't remember the model # off the top of my head
but it's a 4th generation, something to do with different control protocols
I think.

But I'd like to incorporate your changes to clear the banner on channel
change.

Thanks...
Willy