[mythtv-users] SQL command to delete range of channels

Timothy.Weaver at at.redbull.com Timothy.Weaver at at.redbull.com
Fri Sep 12 10:57:33 EDT 2003

I can use the SQL command found in the documentation to remove channels
individually from the database. Is there a command to remove a range of
channels?

In my situation, I want to remove everything over channel 99. If someone
can provide the general SQL command (if there is one) this would be great.
I assume it is a combination of a SELECT and a DELETE.

Perhaps Robert could then include this in the online documentation in the
section on how to remove channels.