[mythtv-users] Questions about mythtv

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Sep 12 00:43:04 EDT 2003

Well, I wrote the pre-roll patch, so I can assure you it worked for me
at least ;-)

But are you sure it's not a problem with the size/length reporting? I
normally test it by just having mythtv record something that will show
soon (in 5 minutes or so) and just wait to see when the disk activity
starts, afterwards I check the file date to see when it stopped writing
to it. That way you'll know for sure if it worked or not.

Cheers,
 -Tako