[mythtv-users] CVS

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Thu Sep 11 17:32:29 EDT 2003

How hard would it be to have the commits list archived?

I think Isaac has a strong point in that CVS should be considered "bleeding
edge",
there's no guarantee that it will even compile at any given point in time.
You're using the up-to-the-minute version of mythtv... this level of
frustration or call for documentation is probably only warranted for actual
releases.

That being said, having an archive of commits would be really helpful, so
cvs users have something to search (i'm thinking of the case where you just
joined the list & may have missed an important message).. either that or use
the README.

- Willy