[mythtv-users] CVS

MegaDeTH megadeth at geekopolis.com
Thu Sep 11 13:45:42 EDT 2003

I did both before I asked, I first went to bookmark I had for the faq,
url was gone, then went to the "new" faq, didnt see anything, then I
went to the front page, no new news on it, then I went to the list and
went back about a week looking at subjects, sense I had built cvs within
a week, nothing on the topic.

There's WAY too much traffic for me to read every thread, it's just too
active lately.

After about a hour of putzing around, I posted to the list.

I did look at the commits, before I even decided to build, I dont bother
if there arent quite a few changes, but I missed the one that talked
about qmake, I skim for keywords and rarely have time to actually read
the whole message.

L8r mega